2017 – 2018
- The [email protected]: What will it take for it to survive and prosper?, seminar with Marco Buti (European Commission), organised by the School of Transnational Governance. Discussant: Francesco Molteni (Pierre Werner Chair, Max Weber Fellow), 7 December 2018.
- Reconciling Risk Sharing With Market Discipline: A Constructive Approach to Euro Area Reform. A Roundtable on the French and German Economists’ Proposal for the EMU, presented by Jean Pisani-Ferry and Henrik Enderlein, discussants: Ramon Marimon and Stefano Micossi, 13 March 2018
- Interconnections: mapping the shadow banking system, by Prof. Richard Portes (London Business School). Joint seminar Pierre Werner Chair – ADEMU – Department of Economics, 2 February 2018
- Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models, by Prof. Manuel Arellano (CEMFI), organised with the Department of Economics, 16 November 2017
- Macroeconomics Research Workshop: Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage, by Prof. Vincenzo Quadrini (University of South California), organised with the Department of Economics, 1 December 2017
- Winners, Losers and Policy Reforms after the Euro Crisis organised with the Department of Economics and the ADEMU project, 17 November 2017
- Macroeconomics Workshop: A Walrasian Theory of Sovereign Debt Auctions with Asymmetric Information, by Prof. Harold Cole (University of Pennsylvania), organised with the Department of Economics, 2 October 2017